Use Removal Boxes To Make Moving Home Easy!
I Some times turn up on jobs and everything is packed in bin liners don’t get me wrong they are cheap can keep things clean like bedding pillows clothes cushions teddy bears, soft light items, but when they are used to put 30 or so books in they will tear and things will get damaged, I have even had customers put the contents of kitchen cupboards in bin liners pots pans carving knifes all the cutlery, and when trying to walk holding these bags, if you attempt it, your ankles and thighs will be getting slashed with knifes protruding from bin bags, so they are useful when moving home but only for certain items.
- Small Removal Box for packing compact or heavy items like photo albums, CDs, books, dishes, glassware, etc.
- Medium Removal Box Use the medium size for packing mid-weight items like kitchen appliances, toys, or shoes.
- Large Removal Box Use the large size for packing lighter, bulkier items,
such as towels, bedding, cushions, or clothing if you do not put in bin bag planning a move can be difficult, but you don’t have to give in to the stress. Removal Boxes can help you manage your move like a pro from start to finish.
- Moving Check List Check off daily tasks to keep your move on track.
- Box Selection establish which size removal boxes is best for packing your belongings.
- Moving Tips Make your move easier with these helpful hints and tips.
- Create Your Moving Kit Determine how many boxes you need to pack your belongings and include tape paper and bubble wrap and infamous bin bags for softer items
Moving Check List
The best way to handle a difficult job like moving home is to break it down into smaller tasks. Use this check list to tag what you’ve accomplished and what still should be done.
1 to 2 Months before Moving Day
- Room by room, sort through property and choose what to keep
- Donate or throw away any items you no longer need
- Return borrowed items to neighbours and friends
- Have your valuables appraised and insured
- Start packing non-essential things
- Arrange packed items and sealed boxes in one corner of each room
- Keep a file of your moving paperwork so everything you need is in one place
- Get 2 to 3 removal quotes from removal companies or van hire companies
- Make your booking with the removal company of your choice
- Fill out a change of address form at your local post office
- Inform your bank, creditors, and others of your change of address
- Contact the utilities to cancel your old service and setup new service
- Transfer school, medical, and veterinary records
- Book any travel arrangements like hotels you may need
1 Week before Removal Day
- Place items that you plan to move yourself in a separate area
- Pack a suitcase with clothing, toiletries, and other requirements for the first few days in your new home
- Pack a box for items you will need right away such as rubbish bags, toilet paper, wet wipes, cleaning supplies, phone, etc.
- Confirm your booking with the removal companies
Moving Home Tips
to begin, you will need boxes, cushioning materials such as bubble wrap and packing paper, scissors, Stanley knife, box labels, permanent markers, tape.
- Start packing in a space that is not often used such as a cellar or garage
- Set up a folding table so you can pack boxes at a comfy height
- Pack heavier items at the bottom of a box and more fragile items near the top
- Line the bottom of the box with cushioning materials such as bubble wrap, packing tissue, or even paper towels
- Wrap fragile items in bubble wrap or tissue paper before packing them up
- Fill open spaces inside your box with towels or linens to minimize the risk of damage
- Top off the box with more cushioning materials before you seal it up
- Write or place a fragile sticker on boxes with fragile items
- Keep the weight of each box below 20 kgs if this is not possible write heavy on the box
- Avoid placing items from different rooms in the same box when unpacking it will be easier to have things in correct room and save on leg work around the house
- List the room which the box should be placed and box contents on a label for each box
- Mark both the top and side of the box for easy recognition
- Label the removal boxes that need to be unpacked first with a different colour marker
- Use a sack truck to move stacked boxes always utilise these items and not your back! be very careful lifting and use proper technique if in doubt do not lift heavy items without help you do not want a back injury for life.
- I will be writing a blog soon about the correct lifting technique to avoid injury
Discount Moving Boxes – Moving Boxes for Storage – Moving Boxes for Shipping! Here at Nicks Removals we are the right people who can handle any size move, from a one room efficiency to a thirty room mansion. There wholesale moving boxes and wholesale moving supplies ship flat – saving you money. They stock many different sizes and types of packing boxes and all the moving supplies you will need to keep your removal organized like different sized discount moving boxes, packing paper, packing labels, packing tape, bubble wrap and even a marker. Add a box bundle or two to your order and you will have everything you need for your next move – delivered quickly, right to your door from there warehouses located nationwide. USA and Canada click here to USA and Canada click here to Order Removal Boxes Moving Boxes and Packing Supplies wardrobe Moving Boxes & Supplies! Largest direct merchant of moving boxes and moving supplies offering the lowest prices, fastest service and free nationwide shipping in the US and Canada We’ve got the strongest Moving Boxes on the web! Make sure your moving boxes don’t crush under load. We sell professional moving boxes to insure your belongings arrive safely! Inside the boxes you use for moving are your valuable, in some cases priceless possessions. Not all boxes are alike. You should be aware of how box quality, size and loads will affect your move